Key Purpose of Role:
Supporting the Ecommerce team with the smooth and timely launch of products onto the website, you will ensure that all necessary product assets, such as copy, selling attributes, and imagery, have been received and are consistent with company quality standards prior to launch date.
Liaising regularly with other internal departments, to include Copy Producers, Website Merchandisers and Image Teams, you will ensure that all work is prioritised accordingly and all opportunities to streamline working processes are taken.
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your strong Ecommerce experience in a busy, fast paced environment and work for a leading name in the Retail sector
• Previous Ecommerce experience is preferred but not essential.
• Fashion Retail experience and an interest in ecommerce would be advantageous.
• Excellent levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
• A team player who can build effective working relationships.
• An individual quick to pick up new systems and processes.
Commitment to Equality:
Adhere to the Company’s commitment to equality both in its services and as an employer.
Work with a degree of flexibility required to perform duties in addition to Job Description in order to meet the needs of the business.
Closing date: 21st November 2016