We are looking for inspirational and innovative leaders with the ability to inspire and create an exciting atmosphere to really set our brands apart from the rest of the market. Blue Inc management is about being people and customer focused, demonstrating great leadership skills and always leading by example. You will be commercially focussed, continually looking for the next opportunity, results driven and be highly motivated in order to meet store goals and objectives.
Key Purpose of Role:
To successfully deliver the store target and KPI’s by providing an excellent level of customer service to all customers at all times, directly and indirectly via direct reports. Meeting sales targets set for turnover, gross profit, payroll budget and stock Loss. Responsible for the security of store, stock, cash handling and store team, taking full control and responsibility for stock control, key control and managing the day to day store operations. Lead by example setting professional standards within store ensuring store team is fully trained in line with Company standards. Live our brand values and support colleagues to create a happy and productive team working environment whilst coaching and effectively leading the store team.
• Store Management or Assistant Store Management experience essential.
• Target driven and ability to successfully achieve targets and KPI’s
• Ability to lead by example and demonstrate exceptional leadership skills.
• Ability to positively influence.
• Passionate about customer service.
• Fully committed to full time employment.
• Ability to train, mentor and develop direct reports.
• Lead the store team to deliver results, taking full responsibility for performance.
• People focused, demonstrating empathy and an understanding of others.
• Excellent attention to detail and Visual Merchandising skills.
• Ability to understand and communicate targets, producing accurate reports on progress.
• Proactive, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
• High level of professionalism, ambitious and success driven.
• Good IT Skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Promote effective and professional ‘team working’ amongst colleagues and direct reports.
Commitment to Equality:
Adhere to the Company’s commitment to equality both in its services and as an employer.
Work with a degree of flexibility required to perform duties in addition to Job Description in order to meet the needs of the business.