Social Media & Content Manager
Key Purpose of Role:
As Social Media & Content Manager you will be responsible for carrying out social media campaigns across various channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog and YouTube. You will report to the Ecommerce Manager, and you will work in conjunction with other marketing disciplines to develop effective social media and content campaigns that meet company objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Executing a social media and content plan to drive acquisition and engagement
• Building new audiences through marketing campaigns and partnerships
• Carrying out audience segmentation's and targeted campaigns
• Developing, testing, launching and adapting strategic engagement initiatives
• Reporting on metrics and ROI for participation in social media sites
• Building relationships with key influencers and bloggers through social networking
• Working with Digital Designer and SEO Manager to create content (static and video)
Experience with Photoshop is desirable for this position.
The successful candidate will have one year of social media marketing experience with a demonstrated knowledge of maintenance and growth of social media presence across variety of platforms.
You will have a proven track record in relationship building, including blogging and blogger relations, and the development and growth of online communities.
A team player, confident communicator with good sense of humour is a must.
Commitment to Equality:
Adhere to the Company’s commitment to equality both in its services and as an employer.
Work with a degree of flexibility required to perform duties in addition to Job Description in order to meet the needs of the business.