Key Purpose of Role:
Supporting the Payroll Department to ensure a first class payroll service is delivered to the business. Ensuring all pre-employment checks have been completed in-line with Company policy, to include; the Right to Work in the UK documentation verification checks, administering and checking all New Starter Forms and supporting payroll documentation. Ensuring all payroll documentation is managed with the up-most confidentiality and in-line with Company policy and compliance requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supporting the Payroll Department with day to day administration.
• Checking all new hire paperwork to ensure Right to Work documentation is in-line with Company policy.
• Promptly following up on any new hire paperwork queries or outstanding documentation with Store Managers to ensure no delay to the application being processed.
• Logging all new hire and RTW files and communicating this information weekly to Area Managers to follow up with stores in their area.
• Carrying out administrative payroll activity with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good written, verbal and numerical skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Helpful and polite disposition.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to abide to our strict confidentiality policy pertaining to payroll and employee data.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Committed to part time employment working 22.5 hours per week.
•Experience in a similar role preferably
Commitment to Equality:
Adhere to the Company’s commitment to equality both in its services and as an employer.
Work with a degree of flexibility required to perform duties in addition to Job Description in order to meet the needs of the business.
Please send CV's to: email@example.com
Closing date: 20.06.16