Key Purpose of Role:
Contribute to all marketing activity and provide day to day administrative support to assist the effective running of the Marketing Department. Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Ecommerce Department to create highly engaging and innovative marketing campaigns to ensure brand consistency across all Company marketing activity. Write press releases ensuring Company and brand exposure is in keeping with brand image. Provide a valued contribution to the team, bringing innovative and creative thinking to the role and to the department.
• Strong writing and editorial skills (Copy Writing in fashion and trends desirable).
• Marketing or Journalism Degree preferable.
• A keen interest to develop a career in Marketing/Copy Writing.
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Highly organised, self-motivated and planning skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritising skills.
• Committed to full time employment working 37.5 hours per week.