Key Purpose of Role:
Supporting the Store Manager with the effective management of the store and store team to successfully deliver the store target and KPI's. Provide an excellent level of customer service to customers at all times, directly and indirectly via direct reports. Contribute to the achievement of sales targets set for turnover, gross profit, payroll budget and stock Loss. In the absence of the Store Manager, take responsibility for the security of store, stock, cash handling and store team, taking full control and responsibility for stock control, key control and managing the day to day store operations. Lead by example setting professional standards within store ensuring store team is fully trained in line with Company standards. Live our brand values and support colleagues to create a happy and productive team working environment whilst coaching and effectively leading the store team.
• Management or Team Leading experience required.
• Ability to lead by example and positively influence.
• Team Leader or Supervisor experience preferable.
• Passionate about customer service.
• Fully committed to employment.
• Target driven and ability to successfully achieve targets.
• People focused, demonstrating empathy and an understanding of others.
• Excellent attention to detail and Visual Merchandising. skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
• High level of professionalism, ambitious and success driven.
• Good IT Skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Promote effective and professional ‘team working’ amongst colleagues and direct reports.
Commitment to Equality:
Adhere to the Company’s commitment to equality both in its services and as an employer.
Work with a degree of flexibility required to perform duties in addition to Job Description in order to meet the needs of the business.