Today see’s our ultimate man crush (Ryan Gosling) turn the ripe old age of 33. Of course we’ve popped by, wished him a happy birthday and had a pint (pah!), but we thought instead of buying him a gift – what do you get a guy who has everything anyway? We decided to count 33 reasons as to why we love him.
So here goes:
1. He is dating Eva Mendes. Jealous much?
2. He is a good height, 6' 0½". As heights go, we like that.
3. Even lads can appreciate he is very good looking.
4. He was in the Mickey Mouse Club along with Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.
5. Speaking of Timberlake, when he was in the Mickey Mouse Club he stayed with Justin Timberlake’s family – how cool is that!
6. He is the only guy who can make saying ‘Hey Girl’ not creepy.
7. You must have seen the video of our man Gozzers breaking up a real life fight? No? Watch it ‘here’. What a boss.
8. He has dated Rachel McAdams
9. and Sandra Bullock…
10. and Kirsten Dunst…
11. and Blake Lively. Now that’s a good track record.
12. As proved in Crazy, Stupid, Love he can successfully do the Dirty Dancing lift. Why’s that cool? Because the girls like it alright?
13. His a good looking lad…have we said that already.
14. He doesn’t like cereal, and lets face it who honestly does.
15. He has got style down to a Tee. Even in Drive he makes a gold bomber jacket with a scorpion on the back look amazing.
16. He's not just a looker; he's a handy-man too, having actually made the kitchen table seen in The Notebook.
17. He takes his dog everywhere with him. Chicks love dogs.
18. He is the kinda guy you would want to go for a pint with.
19. In preparation for his role in Drive, Gosling restored the 1973 Chevy Malibu used in the film…himself. He is a mechanic too. Extra man points awarded here.
20. In Gangster Squad he works a suit like a pro.
21. We wouldn’t complain if we looked like him…does that come under his good looking?...
22. He makes blonde curtains look cool. Ref. A Place Beyond the Pines
23. He got to kiss Emma Stone in Crazy, Stupid, Love.
24. He is in a band called Dead Mans Bones
25. Tagine is his restaurant in Beverly Hills – so if we become mate we can get free food!
26. He was personally asked to audition for Backstreet Boys…we love him because he didn’t take up the offer.
27. As a big fan of motorbikes and dirt bikes we’ve got a thing or two in common…
28. He beat Hugh Jackman to the role of the driver in Drive. Serious man points to anyone who beat Hugh Jackman to anything!
29. Apparently he doesn’t believe in muscles….yeah we don’t either.
30. He is charitable and to protect the chickens he wanted to change the formula of KFC…this could have ruined our man crush, but we will let it slide.
31. Ryan…we like that name.
32. Even when breaking up girls he remains nice, ‘You will be the best girlfriend anyone could have’. Wish we had that skill.
33. He is 33. Yes that is a reason.
Posted in Celebrities
By liz harris